2021 has been a rich year for ACIC in terms of both projects and technical innovation. Many companies, customers, partners made use of our technologies during this year.
Various and Varied Commercial Projects 🚀
- Thanks to our joint partners’ trust, we had the opportunity to work on various large-scale projects.
Amongst them, the abandoned package detection at checkpoints on gas pipelines across Russia, the prisoners securing and management in Belgium and Kuwait, the analysis licenses deployment at the ports of Calais and Tangier as well as at Agadir airport.
Successful Demonstrations ✅
- Our partners also entrusted us with many PoCs in different environments. In this way, we were able to demonstrate our solutions’ effectiveness on Belgian rail network level crossings and we collected data on traffic flows in Brussels city to improve mobility. Other demonstrations were also carried out on a motorway in Portugal, in shopping center car parks and at the port of Cannes.
Our Focus on Research and Development 🔎
- Our technical team made great progress on Research and Development for our solutions.
New tools such as DataManagementPlatform were developed, new 100% artificial intelligence-based solutions emerged, such as AI Counting and advanced target classification functionalities.
Moreover, most of our solutions were relevantly updated, in particular Stillness Detection, which allows still, abandoned or moved objects detection. The front-end, the configuration interface and analysis server management, was also completely refitted.
In terms of integrating our Edge solutions into cameras, our partners Axis and HIKVISION developed cameras that allow artificial intelligence to be carried out in Edge. It marks the coming of a new era for Edge analysis.
A Quieter Year Because of Covid-19 … 😷
- On the marketing side, the year was a little quieter. Despite many trade fairs were cancelled due to the sanitary situation, we were able to make our way. We held a stand at ExpoProtection with our partner SecureSystems and were also present at the Municipalia trade fair.
Strong and Reliable Partners 💪
- Developing new professional relationships is one of the keys in the video analytics industry. That is why we are constantly working on integrating our solutions with new partners. Therefore, in 2021, we collaborated with Nvidia to implement our artificial intelligence, Arrow to manufacture servers, Dahua, HIKVISION and Axis to integrate into new cameras, and CASD and IndigoVision to support new VMS.
We would like to thank all our partners and users of our solutions who trusted in us during 2021 and hope to see you again in 2022!
We wish you a happy new year 2022 and see you soon.
The ACIC team