Acic, represented by Bassani Lorenzo, will present the conference: “What AI-based solutions for temporary remote systems?”.
A large panel of experts will be present in order to provide a state of the art in the use of artificial intelligence applied to security technologies.
Program of the meeting:
14 hours – 1st part – Panorama of operational technologies (90 ‘)
– 10 companies
– A wide range of solutions presented
– Feedback from experience
3:30 p.m. – 2nd part – Debate with speakers and participants (60 ‘)
– How have technologies evolved over the past 15 years?
– How mature will AI be in 2021?
– What prospects?
– What are the obstacles to the deployment of these technologies? (legal, financial, ethical …)
– How can we change the perception of these technologies, which can improve the efficiency of our security systems?
Don’t hesitate to visit the AN2V Website : https://an2v.org/